Warp is a leading independent Record company releasing music by ground-breaking and influential artists including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Danny Brown, Brian Eno, Bibio, Kelela, Nightmares on Wax, Yves Tumor, Baauer and many more over its family of labels.
We are looking for a bright outgoing music enthusiast to lead on streaming performance of our new releases and catalogue across all labels, in all territories excluding North America. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic individual, well versed in the streaming landscape, who can represent our artists as they deserve. It will provide an opportunity to work with a unique, varied catalogue of music and a passionate team.
You will develop close collaborative relationships with key contacts at DSPs. You will be the internal expert on streaming, advising Campaign Managers on targets and strategy. You will craft bespoke pitching strategies to secure the best possible placement for our music. You will use analytics and write reports to evaluate streaming performance.
- Primary point of contact for DSPs in UK and international offices (Ex North America). Including but not limited to Spotify, Apple, Amazon, YouTube, Deezer.
- Work with DSP contacts to secure the most favourable profile for our music on services through playlisting, profile, socials support and marketing partnerships on and off platform.
- Write formal playlist pitches for all singles and focus tracks across labels.
- Represent streaming in planning meetings. Advise on targets and create streaming plans for projects.
- Write playlist and streaming performance reports around key campaign moments.
- Look for opportunities to promote and invigorate catalogue streaming performance around activity.
- Collaborate with the wider team on the intersection between streaming and sales of downloads, physical formats and merchandising.
- A thorough knowledge and passion for music including Warp artists across our labels, plus the desire to learn about our artists with which you are not currently familiar.
- The ability to talk passionately and intelligently about our music and the stories around it.
- A friendly outgoing personality.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital music focused role.
- Thorough understanding of the streaming landscape.
- Languages would be an advantage.
North London office with flexible working.
Salary depends on experience.
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/7qMFw