International Label Coordinator
Warp is a leading independent music company representing ground-breaking and influential artists, including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Danny Brown, Kelela, Stereolab, Squid, Nala Sinephro, Emma-Jean Thackray, Tinariwen, Sarah Davachi and many more across our family of labels, which includes Warp Records, LuckyMe, On-U Sound, PLZ Make It Ruins, All Saints Records, Disciples, Roya, and more.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our growing International team. Your role will be to support the International and UK marketing teams, to help us deliver outstanding campaigns for our artists and releases.
You will contribute across a variety of areas, including promotions, physical retail, streaming and marketing in the UK and internationally. The role offers a huge breadth of experience, working alongside the rest of the Warp Records teams and our International distribution and promotion partners.
It is a perfect opportunity for a passionate, driven person looking to expand their experience and knowledge in the music industry. Previous experience in a label would be an advantage, but is not essential. A passion for music, especially our artists and labels, is essential.
Skills / Experience
- Diligent and great attention to detail.
- Able to balance multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge and experience of international sales channels and income streams would be an advantage.
- A creative thinker and problem solver.
- Proficient with technology and software, e.g. MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Google docs/slides/sheets.
- Good standard of English – written and spoken – to ensure effective communication and able to engage internal and external teams.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Good time-management and willingness to be flexible if required.
- Candidate should be prepared to travel when required.
North London based office with flexible working.
Salary dependent on experience
Please apply here: https://smrtr.io/cpPGj
Please use the ‘Message To Hiring Manager’ section to provide a full cover letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role. Candidates who do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close on 09/01/23
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required.
If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please note this at the time of your application.
Thanks for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.