HR & Office Manager/PA
Warp is a leading independent music company comprising a family of labels (Warp Records, LuckyMe, On-U Sound, Roya, Disciples and more), a music publishing company (Warp Music Publishing) and D2C retail technology company (Ochre). We work with ground-breaking and influential artists including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Squid, Danny Brown, Kelela, Yves Tumor, Emma Jane-Thackray, Baauer, Nala Sinephro and many more. Our headquarters is in North London, with other offices in New York, LA, Milton Keynes and Sheffield.
We are looking for an experienced HR & Office Manager/PA to organise and supervise all operational HR and office activities to facilitate the smooth running of the company and our London office. You will take responsibility for HR operations, supporting managers and making sure that staff have the support and access to information that they need throughout their career with Warp.
You will also be responsible for providing a safe, welcoming and well functioning office space and vibrant company culture and social calendar. You will manage a full time Receptionist/Coordinator to help deliver this, as well as providing some PA support to the MD when required.
- HR operations including maintaining records, onboarding/offboarding staff, employee relations, managing HR systems and contracts.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure smooth running of payroll and benefits administration.
- Management of the London office and facilities.
- Day-to-day management of a full time Receptionist/Coordinator.
- Managing health and safety procedures, equipment and training.
- Lead on coordination of staff social events.
- Promote Warp’s involvement in charity and community activity.
- Proven experience in a similar role at a medium size music or media company.
- Knowledge of HR processes.
- Trustworthy and able to handle sensitive personal and financial information.
- Proactive and self starter, able to take on tasks and deliver.
- Motivated to continually improve working conditions for our staff and business.
- A friendly and open personality who is able to communicate effectively.
- North London office based.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Please apply here: https://smrtr.io/cqBnX
- Applications close on 09/01/23
Please use the ‘Message To Hiring Manager’ section to provide a full cover letter, including your salary expectations and telling us why you feel you are suitable for the role. Candidates who do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Please talk to us about any flexibility you may need and we’ll always do our best to accommodate your request – people work in a variety of ways here at Warp, including part-time.
Please also let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process. Examples may include (but not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout, etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.
Thanks for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.