Head of Finance
For over 30 years, Warp has been a synonym for adventures in sound and vision. We are a leading independent record label and publishing company, working with ground-breaking and influential artists.
Warp are looking for a Head of Finance, to manage the Finance Department of our record label and music publishing companies. Based in London, and reporting directly to the CEO, this role is a great opportunity for a 5 year + qualified, and music/media industry experienced person to lead the finance function, and to play a leading role in the continuing success and development of Warp worldwide.
- Overseeing and leading the Finance team.
- Having ultimate responsibility for the output and results of the Finance function.
- Providing business support and commercial insights to both Recordings & Publishing’s creative and marketing teams.
- Running the annual budgeting and forecasting process for both
- Recordings & Publishing.
- Producing statutory accounts and regulatory reporting, and managing the annual audit process.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements with the Finance team.
- Ensuring a robust month-end routine is in place and effectively managed.
- Ensuring accurate monthly management accounts are provided in a timely fashion.
- Cash flow management and forecasting.
- Managing budgets and financial forecasting.
- Managing tax compliance (e.g. Corporation Tax; VAT; PAYE etc.) and managing relationships with external stakeholders and advisors (e.g. Banks; Auditors etc.).
- Driving efficiencies and transformation through reviewing and developing financial management processes and systems, ensuring all financial processes are fit for purpose.
- Supporting commercial, investment and strategic decision making.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified accountant with significant post-qualification experience.
- Experience managing a Finance team.
- Experience as Head of Finance or similar.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal ability.
- Strong technical reporting skills
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Enjoyment of problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change.
- Ability to lead, influence and develop.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics / Business Central is a bonus.
- Prior experience in the music industry would be beneficial.
- Interest in music and the music business, and excited about the prospect of working for a well-respected music company.
- North London based office with flexible working.
- Salary dependent on experience
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/cXZ67
Applications close on 27/02/22