Digital Distribution Manager
For over 30 years, Warp has been a synonym for adventures in sound and vision. We are a leading independent music company representing ground-breaking and influential artists, including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Danny Brown, Kelela, Nightmares on Wax, Squid, Oneohtrix Point Never, Nala Sinephro, Autechre, Stereolab and many more across our family of labels, which includes Warp Records, LuckyMe, Roya, PLZ Make It Ruinz, On-U Sound and more.
Warp are looking for a London based Digital Distribution Manager to join our growing global Recordings team. This role will manage the Digital Distribution function from master and metadata ingestion through to delivery to DSPs including Spotify, Apple and Amazon Music amongst many others. You will work closely with A&R, Campaign Managers, Production and International Sales to ensure accurate delivery of digital assets to DSPs and other digital platforms.
You will also be responsible for maintaining metadata across our entire catalogue to ensure information is complete and up to date, as well as implementing systems and workflows for music and asset distribution across the business.
- Oversee and administer systems for metadata and product creation, storage and distribution, digital distribution and catalogue management
- Responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of assets to DSPs including download, streaming, video services and promotional platforms
- Gather and ingest metadata into internal systems for all new projects
- Maintain and distribute release schedules across the business
- Manage the bulk delivery of catalogue to new DSPs as new deals are confirmed
- Work with the Head of Operations and distributors to establish robust product creation, metadata ingestion and digital distribution processes
- Always be looking for ways to improve the accuracy and depth of metadata across our labels catalogues
- Be highly organised and methodical in work
- Display meticulous attention to detail and high quality standards
- Have experience in managing large amounts of data
- Knowledgeable in metadata standards such as DDEX
- Knowledgeable of audio and video technical specifications
- Have a process driven and continuous improvement mindset
- Be a team player who is able to collaborate and forge strong relationships
- Intermediate Excel/Google sheets skills
- North London based office with flexible working.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Apply here: https://smrtr.io/bLtsd
Please use the ‘Message To Hiring Manager’ section to provide a full cover letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role. Candidates who do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close on 16/10/22
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please note this at the time of your application.
Thanks for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.