Warp Records – Creative Producer
For over 30 years, Warp Records has been a synonym for adventures in sound and vision. We are a leading independent label, working with ground-breaking and influential artists, including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Yves Tumor, Kelela, Nightmares on Wax, Squid, Oneohtrix Point Never, Nala Sinephro, Autechre, Stereolab and more.
Warp is looking for an experienced, energetic and driven Creative Producer to join our A&R team. You will support the team in conceptualising, commissioning and delivering outstanding creative assets that support our Artists’ music and deliver their wider creative vision. The role will manage the day-to-day creative production process across a range of projects from photo shoots, music videos, digital assets and beyond.
Involved from the start of ideas origination with the A&R lead and Artist, you will help keep an up to date knowledge of creatives and know how to turn ideas into deliverable assets. Working closely with A&R colleagues, Campaign Managers, Digital Content and Production teams, you will collate requirements to ensure that the scope of assets needed for a campaign are planned from the start. Once plans are signed off, you will be responsible for delivery of allocated projects on time and budget.
The role will also assist the A&R team with music delivery and support on events or special projects as required.
- Managing the creative production process.
- Producing photo and video shoots.
- Managing creative budgets.
- Liaising with Artists and creatives on approvals.
- Assisting with production of the music recording process.
- Assisting with music, events and special projects.
- Proven experience of creative production – especially in photography and film.
- Experience of handling budgets. Able to make things happen at all scales of budget.
- An up to date knowledge and passion of music culture and the visual arts.
- A confident communicator, able to work with artists and creatives and make things happen.
- A self starter, who is able to work with direction and drive a project on their own.
- A passion for Warp artists and knowledge of their creative worlds.
- Great organisation, time management and attention to detail.
- Able to travel and work out of hours when required.
- An existing network of creatives and crew would be an advantage.
- Adobe CS would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of applications for arts funding and sponsorship, would be useful.
- North London based office with flexible working.
- Salary dependent on experience
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/cW-Px
Please use the ‘Message To Hiring Manager’ section to provide a full cover letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role. Candidates who do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close on 20/02/23
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please note this at the time of your application.
Thanks for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.