Warp Publishing, an independent music publishing company with offices in London and Los Angeles, is looking for a Royalties & Copyright Manager, with a strong focus on data analysis and reporting, to be based in the North London office.
The role: Looking after Royalties & Copyright and oversee the work of the Copyright Coordinator.
You will have a passion for music and a strong interest in music publishing.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the work of the Copyright Coordinator in terms of registrations with Societies and Sub-publishers;
- Processing Income statements and reconciling payments received working with the Finance Team;
- Delivering royalty statements to our Artists in an accurate and timely manner ;
- Analysing income including designing custom Income Tracking reports;
- Reviewing catalogue information and unclaimed income files by implementing bespoke methods;
- Resolving any queries working closely with Artists/Management, Copyright, Finance, DSPs, collection societies & sub-publishers worldwide;
- Mechanical licensing worldwide.
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills as well as a good knowledge of Music Copyright from previous experience and/or degree of study;
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in an administrative role for a publisher or collection society;
- Passion for music and a strong interest in music publishing.
- Experience with Music Maestro, SQL, Business Analytics tools (e.g. Power BI).
Salary: dependent on experience
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable. Email applications to email@example.com with ‘Royalties & Copyright Manager’ as the subject header.
Closing date: Monday 24th September 2018