We’re delighted to be recruiting for an A&R Coordinator to join our global Publishing company. Reporting to the Head of A&R, this newly created role provides administrative support to both the A&R and wider Publishing team. At Warp Publishing, we are passionate about personal development and this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to immerse themselves and learn more about the music publishing business.
Warp Publishing is a leading independent music publishing company with offices in London and Los Angeles.
We provide a personalised music publishing service to a diverse and unique roster of artists, score composers and hit songwriters including Anna Meredith; Danny Brown; Oneohtrix Point Never; Yves Tumor; Khruangbin; Boards of Canada and many more.
With the expertise we have developed over the last 30 years, we deliver landmark creative opportunities for our artists across songwriting, collaborations, synch and score.
What will you be doing as an A&R Coordinator at Warp Publishing?
- Organising artist and producer writing sessions at our London studio
- Diary management of our London studio
- Gathering song splits and release information, then sharing the relevant information with our Copyright and UK and US Licensing teams
- Updating and maintaining our digital music library
- Working closely with the A&R team to manage music submissions and researching new artists, including sales, streaming and song splits
- Updating and maintaining contact details for artists; writers; managers etc.
- Assisting with both internal and external communications for the Publishing team including updating our website and social media
- Helping with general queries from artists/managers and supporting the wider team as required
What skills and experience are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity for someone who has relevant experience of working in an administrative/A&R role in the music industry. We are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate a practical understanding as to how the industry works, and who wants to expand their knowledge and skills in A&R and music publishing.
With this in mind we are expecting you to be passionate about our roster; for independent music and for the wider music publishing business. You will be personable; reliable and able to use your initiative and display impeccable attention to detail. You need to be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, and show that you’re flexible in your approach to work and can juggle multiple priorities.
- This is a newly-created permanent role
- This role is based out of our London office (NW5) and there is an expectation that you’ll work from there frequently once restrictions lift
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Applications for this role close on Monday 21st June 2021
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter to Warp’s Head of People & Culture, Jo: [email protected]
Thanks for applying! And don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.
We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of age, ethnicity, disability, gender, marital or civil partner status, nationality, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibilities, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable adjustments to anyone who would benefit from them during the recruitment process. If you require support with your application or would benefit from reasonable adjustments please include details of these within your application.