Warp is a leading independent record company releasing music by ground-breaking and influential artists including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Danny Brown, Yves Tumor, Kelela, Mount Kimbie, Nightmares on Wax, !!!, Battles and many more over its family of labels.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team and aid in the day to day operations of our retail, marketing and general business in North America. The chosen candidate will be a passionate follower of Warp and its roster, as well as the wider contemporary music and arts landscape. They will be attentive, keen to learn and to provide support for Warp and its labels across a variety of areas in a marketing capacity, as a key full-time member of our passionate team.
The Marketing Coordinator will provide support for the promo and marketing team to deliver outstanding campaigns for Warp and its labels while aiding with the day-to-day operations of our North America based staff. This role will deliver streaming pitches for our releases to North America services in support of the NA Head of Retail and have exposure and input into all the key areas of our activity including promotions, retail, streaming, analytics, live events, financial operations and office administration.
- Attending weekly meetings and writing notes and actions.
- Collaborating on thoughtful, practical approaches to our campaign strategies.
- Building relationships with external partners while providing support for product setup, pitches and communicating campaign updates on a regular basis.
- Coordinating with staff on the research and creation of global reports.
- Managing the internal events calendar, coordinating guest lists and ticket buys
- Coordinating events and promotional activity, such as listenings, shows, label fairs and more.
- Booking travel, managing itineraries and tracking budgeted expenses for promotional trips.
- Coordinating information, metadata and assets for the team and partners when needed.
- Managing office inventory and supporting the team on necessary administrative tasks.
- Researching new initiatives and opportunities that can be relevant across campaigns on a consistent basis.
- Communicative and enthusiastic to learn.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator with the ability to talk engagingly about music.
- Detail-oriented and strong care towards the accuracy and presentation of their work.
- Highly organized and situationally able to work quickly to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of the recorded music process (creation / distribution / marketing).
- Fluent with Google Workspace & Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud & Slack are a strong plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in a music industry role preferred.
New York based with a mix of office, event and remote working (we remain flexible during the pandemic).
Salary depends on experience.
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/7xXTv
Applications close on Jan 20 2022.
Please use the ‘Message To Hiring Manager’ section to provide a full cover letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role.
Thanks for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please contact Jo Holder at Warp at the time of your application.