Warp is looking for an experienced licensing person to join our Sync team in Los Angeles to deliver licensing opportunities in North America and creatively pitch our artists across Warp Records, Warp Publishing and other represented catalogues.
This is an exciting new position in which you will be joining the Sync team and working alongside the Creative Director, Film & TV, to deliver exceptional licensing opportunities for our artists in Advertising, Trailers, Video Games, as well as contributing to the department’s work in Film & TV and Original Score.
You will be responsible for music searches and maintaining and developing relationships with music supervisors, editors, directors and producers. You will also be responsible for handling licensing requests, reporting on licensing activity, marketing (e.g. mailouts, website and social networks, playlists, live events) and generally contributing to the day to day running of the Sync department in LA and North America.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in sync licensing, music supervision or related industries;
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A passion for music to picture;
- Knowledge of Warp Records and Warp Publishing catalogues;
- General knowledge and passion for current and upcoming Film & TV projects;
- Strong relationships within the Sync community in LA and North America
Salary: dependent on experience.
The full-time position is based in Los Angeles.
To apply, send your resume and a covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Licensing Manager, Warp, Los Angeles’ in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th February 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you.