Warp are looking for a capable, enthusiastic, music-lover to assist with the day-to-day support we provide to a growing roster of labels such as Duophonic, LuckyMe, Black Focus, On-U Sound, All Saints Records and Fade To Mind, as well as our own imprints.
- Two years experience working in music or equivalent creative industry desirable.
- Must be highly organised with meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to work quickly through administrative tasks.
- Must be computer literate with ability to use standard office apps such as spreadsheets and google docs.
- Understanding of what is involved in creating, presenting and marketing a record. Examples of any creative projects you’ve been involved with that you can share as part of the application process are encouraged.
- Ability to schedule social media posts for our artists and understand the nuances between different platforms and artist/label identities.
- Creative skills to create visual assets and basic understanding of visual and audio editing software would be very useful, as would grasp of web design fundamentals.
- Admin support for department heads across all of our campaigns.
- Assisting with compiling catalogue releases and marketing assets for frontline campaigns.
- Support on video and photo shoots as well as other creative assets
- Sales reporting, stock checks and D2C store maintenance.
- Digital Content creation for mailers, socials, and websites.
- Digital initiatives research and reporting.
- Cross-platform streaming profiles support and playlist co-ordination.
- Representing artist and labels at in-stores events, live shows and label markets.
Salary: Dependant on experience
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter as separate attachments stating why you are suitable to email@example.com with the subject ‘Labels Co-ordinator’. The position is based in London.
The closing date for applications is 25th January 2019. We look forward to hearing from you.