At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Warner Records is home to some of the most ground-breaking and exciting artists in the world, including Dua Lipa, Foals, Nines, Royal Blood, Mist, Pa Salieu, Griff, JC Stewart and many more. We are an ambitious, close-knit team who are passionate about music, developing talent and breaking artists. The video team are responsible for commissioning incredible music videos and content across the roster, they collaborate closely with Marketing, A&R and Digital to bring music to life through visuals that resonate with audiences by developing unique stories around our artists and creating cultural moments.
Why this could be your next big break:
Warner Records has re-emerged as one of the most exciting labels in the UK with huge recent domestic artist success, and we are looking for a creative and innovative Video Commissioner to join this ambitious label. In this role you will commission music videos and content for a wide variety of developing and established acts on the label, and oversee the production process from start to finish.
Here you’ll get to:
- Be a key member of the visual-content team responsible for generating music videos and visual content of extremely high creative standards that leads, enhances, builds and develops artist campaigns and careers.
- Work collaboratively and directly with artists, management and departments across labels to produce content that is successful on all media platforms and represents the respective creativity of the artists.
- Become an ambassador and a key point of contact for the label within production industry & content partners
- Working across multiple genres, you will manage the entire process of video and content including production, budget, scheduling and delivery.
- You will have relationships with talented directors and production companies
- You are ambitious about discovering new talent
- You have an intuitive skill for marrying the right director with the right artist
- You have big ideas and a can do attitude
- A great attention to detail when managing budgets, timelines and deadlines
- Previous experience in video commissioning or video production
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
WMG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability in order to complete an employment application, to use or access www.wmg.com/careers or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”. Emails unrelated to accommodation requests will not be addressed.