At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Artist & Fan Experiences is a global team with a simple ethos: put the artists first. Our team is made up of engineers and marketers, graphic designers and salespeople. We are creative and detail-obsessed. Above all, we are music fans – unabashed, enthusiastic music fans. We are passionate champions of our artists, and we work tirelessly to deliver for them every album cycle, every tour, every day.
The Tour Merchandise Director will work closely with the UK and US merchandise product teams, UK production team and UK finance across all areas of UK and European tours and festival merchandise.
Why this could be your next big break:
WMG boasts a roster of the biggest international touring acts, from clubs to Stadiums across the world. The Tour Merchandise Director is to be agile in a fast paced environment that requires quick thinking, excellent organisation and great people skills.
Here you’ll get to:
- Grow the WMG Tour Merchandise business in all global markets
- Forecast sales, plan budgets, manage costs from planning to completion of a tour
- Run tour logistics for multiple accounts across UK & Europe.
- Management of external road tour merchandise team
- Ownership of the tour merchandise warehouse and its inventory
- Ensure post tour accounts are completed in a timely manner
- Oversee production, delivery and invoicing for the WMG supply Merchandise
- Supervise and develop a staff of 1 Tour Merchandise Manager
- Liaise with Artists, Managements & Artist tour teams
- Travel to Concerts and Music Festivals to meet with Tour Teams.
- Solid background within Music Merchandise Industry
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience of managing budgets
- Strong technical knowledge of all areas of a leading music merchandise business
- It would be music to our ears if you also had:
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.