Streaming Manager, ADA
At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sex or sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, and any other protected characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Streaming Manager, ADA
A little bit about our team:
As part of Warner Music Group, ADA gives independent labels and artists access to a global distribution system and a dedicated team that provides all aspects of marketing and promotion services. ADA enjoys the benefit of inclusion in all of WMG’s revenue assurance services as well as its company-wide deals.
You will report into the Head of Streaming and Digital, with your own roster of labels and artists across a diverse number of genres. The role is fast paced and you will be the main point of contact for your roster and DSPs. Offering a range of skills from strategy insights to digital marketing suggestions to label partners You will use your extensive network of contacts to help build closer relationships to achieve the best possible results.
Here you’ll get to:
- Have day to day responsibility for steering, prioritizing and pitching key releases to DSPs
- Partner with DSPs on broader marketing plans that elevate our artists beyond traditional support
- Be responsible for the digital and streaming strategic direction across your roster of frontline and catalogue artists
- Monitor key releases to ensure potential is being fulfilled across each platform
- Provide insight and feedback to our key stakeholders and label partners
- Build and nurture relationships across the DSPs and label partners
- Be at the forefront of implementing new processes and onboarding new partners
- Work closely with the Operations and Marketing teams to achieve smooth and successful release strategies
- 2-3 years of experience within a record label, music tech company or music management/marketing company
- Experience and proven success in running streaming campaigns to a high degree
- Data savvy and have extensive experience using streaming partner platforms e.g Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, YouTube Studio, Amazon Music for Artists etc as well as systems that
- Experience in working across a range of genres e.g house, dnb, rap, grime, drill etc and knowledge in which playlists songs should be on based on their sound
- Able to develop friendly and personable relationships with key contacts
- Proactive, reactive and results-driven
- Confident at presenting on a regular basis and creating decks
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to seek out creative ways to tell the artists stories on with the DSPs in a bespoke and authentic way
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a fact paced and pressured environment
- Keen to attend shows, events and festivals
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time
We’d love it if you also had:
- An in-depth understanding of other data portals, Chartmetric, etc.
- Digital ad experience and understanding
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Suite and G-Suite
- Basic SQL and Tableau experience
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or any other characteristic protected by law.