ADA Worldwide strives to provide independent artists and label partners with access to the resources, relationships and experience required to share their creative vision with a global audience. We honor our diverse history and embrace the future with unwavering passion & ambition.
As the independent sales and marketing arm of Warner Music Group, the ADA Label Management team works closely with distributed artists and label partners to help realize our common goals for promoting music on a global basis while optimizing sales opportunities. The Label Management team sits at the center of ADA, collaborating with operations, sales, label services, finance, business affairs and the whole of Warner Music Group.
Why This Could Be Your Next Big Break
The Label & Product Management + Digital Strategy role is a unique opportunity to work with exciting signed artists and independent label partners while guiding them through best practices and helping to get their creative content to the masses. In addition to being at the forefront of a creative community, this position has the visibility and engagement in new methods of music consumption.
By way of Label Management with an emphasis on Product Management + Digital Strategy, this role will have the ability to make a meaningful impact on ADA’s business while also developing strong relationships with our partners, employees and co-workers.
Here You’ll Get To
- Be the main liaison between a select group of ADA distributed label partners along with the internal global teams
- Foster strong relationships with key individuals at distributed labels, artist management companies and directly with artists
- Ensure that all partners are informed of all ways they can best work with ADA in order to maximize the relationship
- Remain current and help educate all partners on best practices across priority digital commercial accounts as well as new methods of music consumption
- Work closely with ADA’s integrated digital marketing and commercial teams to bring campaigns and initiatives to life
- Construct community/fan-building initiatives while brainstorming to implement exciting new online content and activations and optimize them for each distribution platform
- Collaborate with ADA’s staff to strategize, review and engage around artist campaigns to maximize digital marketing visibility and measure KPI’s
- Lead effective online advertising campaigns for artist
- Create weekly performance reports across socials and streaming for internal teams and label partners to better understand the cadence around priority projects
- Provide account management teams with key marketing & sales information on new releases, on-going priorities & general label activity
- Organize/lead set-up meetings for key releases including managing follow-up/action items
- Analyze sales data with an effort to identify and optimize opportunity
- Implement, organize and execute creative marketing including the management of project budgets
- Identify and secure Label Services opportunity including radio, online marketing, press, synch, ticket bundling and more
- Represent ADA at various industry events
Rockstar Candidates Will Be Able To
- Showcase a strong knowledge and passion for music across all genres
- Be motivated, creative, innovative, highly organized, detailed and multitask oriented while working under pressure
- Have strong management skills with the ability to drive projects to completion
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have the ability to translate analysis into actionable strategy
- Have an exemplary knowledge of the digital media with an understanding of how it influences and moves popular culture
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- 5+ years of label / distribution experience with an emphasis on Product Management and Digital Commerce/Marketing
- A strong understanding of digital accounts with an ability to activate those relationships
- Broad knowledge of music, independent record labels and artist managers
- Strong knowledge of sales and production/metadata
- Track record of managing productive relationships with independent labels, artists and artist managers
- Experience with Photoshop, basic HTML and social media publishing tools
- Knowledge of digital advertising tools
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
Why join us?
- Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
- It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company’s DNA.
- Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc.