Warner Music imprint Atlantic UK is looking for a senior member of the Publicity team based in London.
The role will mainline into the UK’s most influential print and online media on behalf of our global talent, managing, curating and strategsing around campaigns and profiles.
They will be joining a high-energy, passionate, dynamic PR family with a covetable network across media, lifestyle, art, fashion, brands and events.
Here you’ll get to:
- You will make statements with your campaigns
- You will create conversation, globally
- You will be a key architect in the development of an artist’s story
- You will work across our extensive roster
- You will become part of the family
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- You have an enviable contacts folder
- You have at least four years publicity experience
- You have run your own high profile campaigns
- You have crisis management experience
- You have travelled and orchestrated promo trips
- You have good writing skills
- You have a creative mind
- You have agility and adaptability
- You have tact
- You have the capability to work under pressure
- You have to be a team player
It would be music to our ears if:
- You’re digitally on the pulse
- You understand and are interested in shifting trends in music media
- You recognise publicity is multi-layered
- You have friends in fashion, art, brands, video, photography, television and film.
- Have outside passions that feed into the role
Why join us?
Here at Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career.
We strive to set WMG apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.