With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville; Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
A little bit about our team:
Creative department responsible for both finding and developing musical artists to sign as well as producing artists and driving creative content for all forms of media.
Why this could be your next big break:
Warner Chappell Music Publishing is the smallest major publishing company. We operate like a boutique company with the outreach and resources of a major. We arguably have the most in demand roster in the business and the company as a whole has never been this “hot.” Join a winning team and work with some of the best songwriters in the business on their never a dull moment journey to a #1, or #1s for that matter!
Here you’ll get to:
- Find and develop Talent that is unsigned to Warner Chappell Music.
- Work with and develop existing songwriters on the Warner Chappell roster.
- Find talent, meet with contacts such as Los Angeles based attorneys, pro reps, artists, producers, publishers, etc.
- Seek and find talent that would be possible signings to the company.
- Find hit songs for artists signed to company.
- Find producer and writer collaborators to help artists create hit songs and make albums for artists signed to company.
- Work with artists that you bring to the company and other artists signed to the company as directed to make hit records and create great creative content for all forms of media.
- Help build and maintain artist careers.
- Represent Warner Chappell in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas but not limited to Los Angeles
- Be available to travel on a regular basis
Rockstar candidates will have:
- Experience in the record industry on an A&R level.
- Experience in dealings within a major label.
- Experience in working with songwriters and producers in the music industry to create hit songs.
- Some college
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.