At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Atlantic Records is home to some of the most celebrated artists in the world today including Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Charli XCX, Anne-Marie, Twenty One Pilots, Jess Glynne, Clean Bandit and many more.
Atlantic’s rich history is distinguished by an array of legendary artists who broke new ground and set new musical standards. Today it remains recognised and revered around the world as being synonymous with artistry and quality, demonstrating unrelenting passion for discovering exciting emerging artists and developing long-term careers
Why this could be your next big break:
This role will market key UK and US frontline repertoire in the UK, and be responsible for developing UK owned Artist repertoire alongside other Atlantic departments. The role oversees a cross section of mainstream projects; from pop to alternative, dance to black music.
Here you’ll get to:
- To be responsible for devising and running the marketing campaigns for frontline Atlantic UK/US titles as defined by Head of Marketing.
- Foster close working relationships with artist, artist management and international territories especially the US, creating strategic marketing plans to showcase domestic ambitions for international repertoire.
- Understanding and applying data and insight learnings to all campaigns to form best practice strategies.
- Work closely with agents to capitalize on live activity.
- Generation of effective Sales tools and Marketing material designed to promote Artist albums including creative advertising assets (TV, digital, press, online, radio, outdoor) and presenting to Commercial Sales team.
- Liaise with Head of Marketing to formulate budgets and work with internal departments including A&R, Sales, Production, Synch Licensing, Business Affairs and Finance as well as outside agencies such as designers, media agencies, PR companies to originate and release major products.
- Partner with key social content & music platforms around our campaigns (including but not limited to Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube).
- Manage release schedules, budgets and provide album ideas around gifting market periods, artist tours and any other key release opportunities.
- Analysis of music market (physical and digital).
- An excellent grasp of the UK music market and passionate about this area of the business.
- Strong all-round marketing skill including Digital, Radio, Press, Online, TV advertising, and audience development.
- Strong data proficiency and ability to interpret information for strategic decision making.
- Experience of working different genre acts, from developing to established.
- A firm understanding of streaming and the role it plays within the modern business.
- Experience of the live sector and able to confidently advise on strategies for domestic and international repertoire.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
WMG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability in order to complete an employment application, to use or access www.wmg.com/careers or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”. Emails unrelated to accommodation requests will not be addressed.