The Label Management department provides creative and logistical support to our independent label partners, helping them to develop projects from a commercial marketing perspective.
Our ideal candidate will come from an experienced, knowledgeable music background and have full life-cycle experience of the sales, marketing and release process.
You will have full understanding of all formats and commercial platforms, be adept at multi-tasking and problem solving and have an entrepreneurial outlook, always seeking out new commercial opportunities on behalf of your label partners.
- To initiate and manage creative and detailed commercial marketing campaigns for a varied roster of distributed labels and artists in the UK.
- Generation of effective Sales tools and Marketing material designed to promote the full mix of commercial formats, physical, download and streaming.
- Oversee the release process and ensure that all aspects of it are properly managed in a
- timely manner, including stock control, distribution of relevant marketing and promotional assets, retail planning.
- Develop strong relationships with the teams at our label partners labels in order to deliver successfulmulti-platform campaigns and maintain a high level of service.
- Pro-actively provide insight, advice and creative planning support to partners in respect of their releases, catalogue and revenue.
- Be the primary source of information for the partner labels you represent to our worldwide ADA marketing network.
- Work closely with all internal departments including Sales and Digital, Supply Chain and Ops, and where relevant D2C, Sync, Brand & promotional staff.
- Contribute creatively to the strategic direction of the business, including identification of new commercial trends, new business opportunities and creative ideas.
- Competent understanding of financial planning, including forecasting, budgeting, P&L management.
- Analysis of music market and project specific data.
- Good understanding and previous experience of working with independent labels, artists and 3rd party distribution and product release processes.
- Demonstrable experience in managing sales and retail marketing campaigns on releases of varying scale and genre in the UK market place.
- Proven experience of working with commercial teams across all formats, retail types and platformsincluding demonstrable experience of the digital music market space.
- Proactive and positive with ability to independently initiate tasks and follow through to completion.
- Efficient and organised, with the ability to successfully manage multiple sources of data and information and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey data in a clear and concise manner and manage multiple relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable and interested of the current music market, especially regarding the independent sector.