At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Parlophone Records is home to some of the music industry’s most loved and exciting new artists including Coldplay, Gorillaz and Kano, to PinkPantheress, Ashnikko, The Snuts, Sam Ryder and many more. We are an ambitious close-knit team who are passionate about music, developing talent and breaking artists.
Here you’ll get to:
- Attend streaming partner meetings with the Senior Streaming Lead to present and pitch our artists and releases for editorial, marketing and wider partner support. Including Spotify / Apple Music / Amazon / Deezer / YouTube and others as they enter the UK marketplace.
- Work with the Senior Streaming Lead to understand & use data from each platform to present the strongest and most compelling argument on the performance of our artists and their tracks to deliver partner playlist support and growth. Communicate off-platform activity where relevant to help build partner’s understanding of the overall success and momentum of each act.
- Prepare and submit weekly pitching documents to DSPs.
- Assist with creative content-based marketing strategies in conjunction with the label’s marketing and creative teams to drive engagement of an artist’s material on streaming services.
- Find creative ways to use regular moments in the yearly calendar and moments outside of music to deliver a connection to an artist’s streaming catalogue.
- Find innovative and effective ways to build streaming partners into all facets of an artist campaign. Including social support, earned and paid media, bespoke video assets, integration into outdoor and other traditional marketing assets, live event integration, ticket pre-sales and more.
- Keep artist streaming profiles up to date including images, bios and other relevant information. Ensure an artists’ streaming profiles are reflecting and clearly signposted on all artist channels and marketing assets with relevant market team.
- Liaise with internal playlist service on pitching artists for our UK and International network of playlists.
- Utilise in-house tools and external to inform data-driven decisions – Tableau, Spotify and Apple Artist Dashboards, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram Insights – both first- and third-party tools.
- Develop an understanding of how radio and other forms of non-streaming support including paid and earned media impact the streaming performance of a song and artist. Build this understanding into our campaigns for a fully wholistic overview of a song’s streaming trajectory.
- Work with the steaming services marketing teams to deliver innovative and creative campaigns away from editorial activity. Including events, content, earned social activity, statement paid media and more to communicate our artists identity and value.
- 1-2 years music industry experience working in streaming, marketing or digital
- Analytically minded
- Experience using industry reporting tools e.g Spotify analytics, Apple Music For Artists, Chartmetric etc
- Used to working to strict deadline
- Active user of streaming services and social media.
- Keen to learn about new technology and digital innovation.
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple streaming services
- Aware of current digital music and marketing trends.
- Flexible for technical tasks and ability to learn quickly.
- Experience using across social and analytics dashboards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
Experience working on or a strong interest in the Rap, Drill, R&B, Hip-Hop campaigns/scene but also a good understanding of the Pop and Dance landscape.