At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Parlophone Records is home to some of the music industry’s most loved and exciting new artists including Coldplay, Gorillaz and Kano, to PinkPantheress, Ashnikko, The Snuts, Sam Ryder and many more. We are an ambitious close knit team who are passionate about music, developing talent and breaking artists.
Why this could be your next big break:
As an Audience Manager you would be working directly with artist’s & their teams to help shape, nurture & grow their audience on social & streaming platforms. It’s a multi-faceted role that requires you to think both like a fan, artist, creative and marketeer all at once. You’d be interpreting data to develop long term growth & content publishing strategies for those artists, that accelerate audience growth as well as support commercial and positioning goals.
Here you’ll get to:
- Work directly with artists to help devise the tone & aesthetic of the artist’s social communication, maintaining consistency of voice across paid & organic posts.
- Pull together robust growth plans that ensure we’re engaging and growing our most valuable audiences.
- Analyse and interpret social & engagement data to help shape the artist’s content themes & pillars.
- Creating content schedules that ensure we’re getting the right balance of content out there.
- Oversee the full management of artists YouTube channel, including upload of videos, end cards, thumbnail optimisation, community posts etc.
- Work with our creative & marketing team to generate ideas for social content & either briefing out or creating themselves.
- Deliver content performance insight & platform best practices are fed back to marketing & artist’s team in a timely manner.
- Briefing & project management of artists main site – as well as any campaign mini sites & apps.
- Utilising campaign activations & new CRM tools (What’s App, Messenger) to grow our artists own data pools.
- Working with our D2C team to effectively promote artist stores all year round to help grow revenue.
- You have 1 year+ experience working with music artist’s or entertainment talent on managing their social & online brand.
- You have proven experience in building creative social campaigns that drive engagement and discovery across multiple platforms.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple time sensitive tasks & prioritise effectively.
- You have experience in using 1st party (e.g. Instagram insights) & 3rd party (e.g. Crowdtangle) social data to track and analyse the performance of your campaigns.
- You are a strategic & creative thinker who is able to comfortably switch between short, medium & long term planning.
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- You have knowledge of & experience in promoting black music & it’s associated genres.
- You have experience in feeding meme culture and seeding content out to help it spread online through different communities.
- You have experience with either or all of the Adobe suite, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After effects.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.