At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
International Streaming & Platform Manager
A little bit about our team:
International Marketing is one of the company’s most dynamic departments. We work with all of the frontline labels, across all artists, their managers, and our affiliate labels across the globe, working to promote and market our artists on an international level.
Reporting into the SVP, International Marketing UK, you will take responsibility for our technical data understanding on projects, providing a backbone of knowledge and insight to guide team direction and strategic thinking. In this role you will gain an invaluable understanding of the global music landscape, whilst working across WMUK International priority artists, from the superstars (Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Dua Lipa) to the most exciting to developing artists (Ashnikko, Fred Again, Pinkpantheress)!
Here you’ll get to:
- Monitor releases, report on performance & advise on how to maximise profiles & streams
- Generate insights & trends in the streaming landscape to ensure we’re always running best in class campaigns, through Pre, Mid and Post-Campaign data analysis
- Work with International Marketing Managers to devise strategies for the continual growth of fanbases, and connection of these audiences on streaming platforms, in creative and refreshing ways
- Allocate and utilise central funds and budgets to activate campaigns
- Work closely on WMUK key developing artist projects, using your insight to help break the next star
- Support data-dexterity for all staff across the department by advising on standard methodologies and the latest developments in the markets
- Ensure analysis is produced in a high-quality presentation, in digestible format to be understood by every member of the team, external parties and enable independent practical insight
- Utilise systems, toolkits and experience, becoming a resource which can answer questions in real time
- Present your work to key collaborators of WMUK, including: internal senior management, labels, artists and managers
- Problem-solve ambitious briefs, to improve understanding and drive a campaign forward, and inform our long-term growth goals on streaming platforms
- Monitoring & analysing the performance of our videos on YouTube to deliver real-time optimisation, interpreting group wide data to improve our video launches, maximise their reach and establish best practice guidelines on video launches
- Plug into the central Research & Analysis, Global and I.T teams to understand the data language used within Warner and optimal for application on a label level
- You are an articulate and creative individual with a passion for music, culture and trends
- You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the dynamic personalities of Warner Music International UK and communicate the ambitious objectives of the role
- You are confident with analysing data, formulating reports, and presenting results to a range of partners
- You are an enthusiastic, organised, hardworking and innovative problem solver, who is able to multitask
- You have excellent analytical skills with results-oriented approach
- You have an enthusiasm for the music data & insights space
- You have an extensive familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word), in particular Excel
- Minimum 2 – 3 years relevant music or marketing experience
We’d love it if you also had:
Preferred experience but not required (but a desire to learn necessary, as you will use these programs daily!):
- Experience using SQL
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Tableau or similar visualisation tools (preferred)
- Previous experience running digital ads (such as FB/TikTok or similar)
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.