With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics and Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses.
Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
A little bit about our team…
ADA gives independent labels and artists access to a global distribution system and a dedicated team that provides all aspects of marketing and promotion services. ADA enjoys the benefit of inclusion in all of WMG’s revenue assurance services as well as its company-wide deals.
Why this could be your next big break…
Based at Warner Music UK, you will have a key role within the industry’s leading Label Service company. You will be part of a highly motivated & award winning team, and you’ll be working on a wide range of diverse acts, labels & musical styles that will each require a bespoke approach. You’ll gain a whole new range of experience & become adept at delivering exceptional results in a fast paced environment
Here you will get to…
You will make a significant contribution to the success of all label & artist partners across an extremely broad range of musical styles & fan demographs. You’ll have a lot of space to express yourself creatively and you’ll be encouraged to share your most innovative ideas. You will lead our digital efforts in the commercial space and be responsible for managing key relationships with our digital partners. You will create, conceive & implement plans and strategies that deliver the best critical & commercial outcomes for our partners.
- You have experience of delivering significant commercial successes in the UK while working in a senior role in a label, sales team or service side
- You have extensive experience of the entire process of creating and executing a release strategies and campaigns
- You are dynamic, entrepreneurial & motivated, driven to put together the best plans & achieve the best outcomes
- You are innovative & solutions oriented, making significant contributions to the most creative marketing plans
- You have strong relationships at all levels within the digital services, from both a marketing & editorial standpoint
- You will be comfortable representing ADA in artist & management meetings, able to talk confidently & credibly about best plans, practises & creative options
Why join us?
- Here at Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.
- It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of our company’s DNA.
- Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn.
Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.