We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Executive team at Warner Chappell Music.
Why this could be your next big break:
Head of Broadcast, creating synergy across the Administration and Creative Services teams
Here you’ll get to:
- We are looking for someone who is creative, understands administering deals and loves music
- They would team with studio/film companies who own their own music for visual programming and we would sell our administration services
- Also help create content, leverage our production music business and build bespoke music for studio use
- Knowledge of Publishing, Film and TV, Administration with a sales/creative edge
- Knowledge of studio music deliverable requirements in order to help with ingestion of catalog at WCM
- Production music library knowledge and experience with music content creation
- Needs to be dynamic and bold; outward facing but understand the innerworkings of the business
- Must be able to prioritize relationships and create transparency with clients
- This is an international role (for international programming)
- Ideal candidate is someone who currently works within Broadcasting for Film & TV or a music supervisor who understands Administration
- 5 – 10 years of experience at minimum
- Some college course work or bachelor’s Degree
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.