At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Global Marketing Data & Insights Manager
About our team:
You will report to the Director of Data & Insights and sit within the Global Marketing team based in London. We work with over 40 markets around the world to identify, nurture and grow Warner Music Group’s priority artists. We provide global guidance and support to allow Warner Music Group to globalise the stars of tomorrow and amplify the icons of today.
Why this could be your next big break:
By building relationships globally and applying your expertise in data, marketing & analytics, you will help build the strategy for marketing analytics & insights worldwide.
Here you’ll get to:
- Build and manage relationships globally with various departments, labels, external marketing agencies and other partners to ensure a smooth implementation of marketing analytics platforms.
- Aid in the creation of metrics, benchmarks & reports to analyse cross-platform performance and build recommendations for budget & channel optimisation.
- Integrate various sources of relevant data together (marketing, consumption, offline) to provide a clearer narrative of artists, audiences and marketing campaigns.
- Provide, collect and share guidance globally on best marketing data, analytics and insights practices.
- Analyse success of the marketing tools & platforms through monitoring & reporting on efficiencies and improvements.
- Assess new marketing tools and assist in company-wide integration while working with internal partners to maintain data integrity and comprehension.
- Guide global data & insights teams on marketing data/metrics and onboard them onto various platforms & tools.
- Work closely with global key internal partners within Global Technology, Global Data Operations, Artist Services, and Research & Analysis.
- Familiarity with Tableau or similar data visualisation tools
- Experience using SQL and advanced Excel user (any exposure to Python or R is a plus)
- Comfortable with math, statistics and working with big datasets
- Detail-orientated with strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to present and visualise complex ideas creatively, clearly and effectively across seniority levels and regions
- Flexible and diplomatic self-starter with strong organisational and time-management skills that can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- 2-4 years of experience within the music industry (label experience a plus)
- 2+ years of marketing experience (especially digital and social)
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
WMG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability in order to complete an employment application, to use or access www.wmg.com/careers or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”. Emails unrelated to accommodation requests will not be addressed.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.