At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
eCommerce (D2C) solutions are one of the fastest-growing and most exciting routes to market for artists and record companies. The ability to connect with fans directly via multiple touchpoints has become the norm for music consumption, eCommerce is one of the key touchpoints between artist and fan.
As eCommerce Manager you will be a key part of our global business, working closely with record labels, commercial teams, other internal stakeholders and a wide range of external suppliers.
We’re looking for candidates with an experienced eCommerce background. You’ll need to be commercially minded and completely comfortable with fast paced campaign planning and managing a diverse group of global stakeholders.
Why this could be your next big break:
You’ll be part of the end to end commercial process, working with record labels, artist managers and wider industry contacts to devise products and create focussed campaigns. You will launch the campaigns and actively manage them throughout the product release cycle, giving the best possible purchase experience for fans worldwide; whilst ensuring commercial success.
Here you’ll get to:
- Manage your own roster of European eCommerce stores, keeping them well merchandised with regular product drops and offers.
- Create store campaigns in partnership with our Record Labels, Commercial teams and other internal/external partners & suppliers.
- Set up new products and promotions via our online sales platform.
- Maximise store revenue by planning promotions around the album release schedule and other traditional promotional calendar dates.
- Liaise with eCommerce and marketing teams in other territories to ensure global campaigns are delivered effectively.
- Forecast for new product releases and coordinate with the production team to ensure stock is delivered to the warehouse on time.
- Work with our in-house Designers and Front-end Developers to brief, approve and deliver new artist stores, product shots and marketing assets.
- Propose suitable product types and create compelling offers based on innovation, competitor research and consumer behaviour.
- Run campaign P&Ls to ensure retail pricing is set appropriately throughout the store & product lifecycle.
- 3yrs + managing eCommerce stores – ideally multiple storefronts at one time.
- Strong organisation, communication and project management.
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams and stakeholders around the world.
- A solid understanding of eCommerce and Digital Marketing techniques and best practices.
- Strong Commercial acumen & communication skills.
- Excel / Word/ PPT / Photoshop.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud and/or Shopify CMS experience desired.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar products.
- Experienced in 3PL and stock management principles.
- Ability to think and act quickly.
- An active interest in Music and the wider industry.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
WMG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability in order to complete an employment application, to use or access www.wmg.com/careers or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”. Emails unrelated to accommodation requests will not be addressed.