At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
The Global Marketing responsibilities break down into three core areas:
- Prioritisation: Partnering with repertoire owners and local market affiliates to utilise significant central budget to break Warner Music’s priority acts in every market world wide.
- Education: Partner with internal teams to ensure highest possible proficiency in marketing across our global organization.
- Evolution: Continue to redefine best practice in global marketing, whether it be experimenting with new formats and technologies, or reworking old practices.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will provide Global Marketing representation for EMEA (ex UK) and India to support growth of knowledge, performance, artist import and artist export.
Here you’ll get to:
- Partner with local teams to ensure the success of all priority projects within the region, utilising central and regional marketing budgets
- Support the region’s repertoire owners to grow a selection of global potential artists outside of their home markets
- Lead marketing education programs as required
- Support growth and integration of new emerging market ventures within the Global Marketing ecosystem
- Ensure understanding and compliance with global marketing processes / tools
- Identify opportunity from in market innovation for export / globalisation
- Work with RO to build relationships with key regional external marketing contacts to aid learning and opportunity in region
YEAR ONE CORE OKRs:
Objective One: Strong performance across region for Global Priority artists
- Defining and hitting KPIs for selected projects
- Execution of large scale, high impact marketing campaigns for priority projects (both domestic and international) across the region, in partnership with the Repertoire Owner
- Development and delivery of regular artist priority project performance updates for RO’s and Artist / Managers of performance in the region
Objective Two: Increase number of EMEA / IN artists becoming global priorities
- Identify and set audience and consumption targets around a defined list of artists with strong global potential
- Plan and execute high impact regional marketing campaigns
Objective Three: Increase EMEA / IN marketing Best Practice
- Show quantifiable improvement in ad buying practices across the region
- Ensure effective onboarding of digital tooling platforms across EMEA
- Build relationships with key local marketing partners and extract knowledge to support evolution of global best practice
- Objective Four: Increase owned and operated audience development
Partner with WEA to support global growth of owned channels and integration within the WMG global network.
- Significant experience of working with content and marketing across Europe (ex UK) and Emerging Markets
- Strategic and big picture thinker
- Ability to read and interpret data, to guide direction and make strategic decisions
- Exceptional communication and relationship skills (phone, VC, written, in person)
- Relationships with regional platforms and marketing partners
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.