At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Director, Digital & Streaming, ADA UK
A little bit about our team:
ADA is the world’s leading distributor of independent music. From Central Cee to Defected, Abra Cadabra to 88 Rising and BMG to Macklemore, we work with labels and artists of all genres, spanning the hottest breaking talent to deeply established leaders in their field. Our award winning UK team are close knit and driven, actively collaborating with ADA’s wider global network from our London HQ.
Why this could be your next big break:
As ADA UK’s Director of Digital & Streaming you’ll take charge of our industry leading Digital department, driving digital commercial strategy for our artist and label partners and owning our relationships with UK DSPs. This Senior level streaming focused position is fast paced and highly collaborative, and we’re seeking an entrepreneurial executive who can drive opportunities for a true cross section of leading artists and labels. Running your own team, you’ll actively contribute to ADA’s business strategy at a senior level.
Here you’ll get to:
- Be the senior leader of ADA’s UK Digital department, representing the ADA business with artist and label partners, digital retail partners and internal stakeholders
- Work with the General Manager to refine and elevate ADA UK’s Digital strategy
- Be the senior day-to-day point of contact for ADA’s artist and label partners with regards to streaming strategy
- Maintain trusted relationships with our DSP trade partners
- Drive our approach to data, reporting and performance metrics
- Maintain strong working relationships with ADA’s US and International Commercial teams
- You’re a passionate and entrepreneurial Senior Digital player with 5 years+ UK market experience
- You have expert knowledge of the UK streaming landscape across all key platforms, spanning personnel, marketshare, genre level opportunities and future trends
- You have strong current relationships with the UK DSP platforms
- You’re a true people person who thrives on working with a varied network of stakeholders and partners
- You place high value on company culture and love being part of a team
- You’re a leader and a collaborator, comfortable taking charge and bringing out the best from those around you
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
WMG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability in order to complete an employment application, to use or access www.wmg.com/careers or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”. Emails unrelated to accommodation requests will not be addressed.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.