At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Director, Creative Services
Here You’ll Get To
- Create and deliver a variety of visual pieces for a wide range of artists.
- Create graphic content for artists and bands.
- Edit content provided into prescribed formats (album/packaging design, Instagram / facebook / twitter graphics, one sheets, ad mats, etc.)
- Flexible Schedule
- Work with and take creative direction from Creative department, artist & management.
- Come up with creative concepts for artist imaging.
- Execute jobs assigned in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
- Extremely proficient in Adobe creative suite.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Impeccable creative taste.
- Strong communication skills.
- Open to creative feedback and executing direction.
- Comfortable with all musical genres & lyrical content.
- Work with integrity.
- Team player.
- Desire for a career in music oriented graphic design.
- Experience working with provided assets to create new content.
- Degree in art is a plus.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.