A little bit about our team:
WEA is the artist & label services umbrella for WMG, whose primary aim is to pioneer new ideas & processes to not only grow our artists, but music as a whole. The CRM team manage platforms and create tools for acquisition, engagement and reporting, providing campaign management strategy and knowledge to stakeholders throughout the business.
Why this could be your next big break:
- You’ll support the design and implementation of processes, solutions and tools for fan engagement programs
- You will work with people from all over the world across to engage fans, brainstorm marketing strategy and adopt new technologies
- Assist and develop CRM strategy across EMEA
Here you’ll get to:
- Execute and develop large scale Fan Engagement & CRM programs
- Collaborate with the development, campaign & analytics teams to create connections between artists and fan
- Provide administrative support to various CRM systems and processes across dozens of users and brands, including but not limited to email marketing platform, consumer databases, data protection and privacy regulations, user training, etc.
- Act as primary contact between technical and marketing teams, including CRM, Content, Digital, analytics, legal etc.
- Project manage some development, and help lead marketing automation efforts
- Support Proof of Concept projects and continuously test out new products
- Regularly update documentation around processes, program and marketing technology.
- Support roll out, training and QA for new marketing tools and data integrations
- Act as the internal champion for continual improvement of our CRM platforms and develop business requirements based on stakeholder needs
- Communicate with team members on ongoing special projects, participate in brainstorms, help re-engineer business processes, and be a contributing member of the team.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience around email, mobile, social, web and advertising
- You know some HTML and familiar with various web CMS
- An excellent knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task across multiple projects and familiarity with agile principles using project management tools like JIRA
- You have excellent communication and relational skills, with the ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
It would be music to our ears if you also had (Not Obligatory):
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, email deliverability, data flow and APIs
- Experience with marketing analytics and business intelligence software (including Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Adobe Analytics)
- Design and Adobe Photoshop experience
Why join us?
- Here at Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.
- It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of our company’s DNA.
- Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.