The Creative Sync Manager is responsible for driving new business opportunities in the area of synchronisation and responding creatively to client briefs, with a particular focus on advertising.
The successful candidate will get to work with an exciting, large and diverse repertoire and play a crucial role in creating opportunities for the UK and US frontline repertoire as well as the back catalogue in the UK market.
This role has 4 core responsibilities that sit under the primary task of generating revenue and promotional opportunities through the licensing of WMG repertoire to UK synchronisation clients.
In the current market advertising is a core focus for revenue generation and promotion. To be successful in this role you must have solid experience and contacts in this area with the ability to show significant prior success in procuring placements with advertising clients.
- Working with the team to implement a strategy for building bridges with creative agencies, music supervisors and broadcasters to generate new relationships and opportunities while developing existing connections
- Taking responsibility for your own set of clients, you will go out to market to seek placements for our repertoire in advertising
- Driving the promotion of priority artists and repertoire to UK music search companies, and advertising clients and securing placements
- Taking responsibility for the management of incoming briefs from creative agencies, music supervisors and broadcasters and responding creatively by pitching our repertoire
- Liaising with artists’ management and building internal relationships amongst the labels
Key skills required:
- You should be familiar with the synchronisation industry and core client base, particularly across advertising
- You will have a strong track record of success in procuring synchronisation deals in advertising
- Track record in and strong instinct for music to picture from a creative or supervision / pitching perspective
- Comfortable with proactive marketing and client relationship building
- Ability to handle financial negotiations representing the organisation and associated artists and management
- You should be able to interpret and respond to music briefs pitching material from the Warner repertoire
- You must be a team player, willing to collaborate and share knowledge
- Familiar with licensing, music rights processes and UK TV blankets
- A passion for music is imperative!
- A passion for new business and the creation of new opportunities within the departmental mandate
- Good working knowledge of both Macs and PCs and an ability to easily adopt bespoke systems