Title: Content & Creator Manager (x 4 roles)
Time type: Full time
At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sex or sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, and any other protected characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Content & Creator Manager
We are hiring four Content & Creator Managers across Warner and Parlophone Records, each with a different roster –
- Black Music
- Dance Music
- Alternative Music
- Parlophone Records
A little bit about the teams
Black Music Role – Warner Records is home to some of the most ground-breaking and exciting artists in the world, including Dua Lipa, PinkPantheress, Foals, Nines, Royal Blood, Griff and many more. We are an ambitious, close-knit team who are passionate about music, developing talent and breaking artists. We are looking for a forward-thinking music person, who lives and breathes community management, steeped in internet culture and excited by bringing artists and fans closer together.
Dance Music Role – Full Frequency Range Recordings (FFRR) was founded in 1986. Since then, the label has brought countless culturally important records across the dance music spectrum over the years. We continue to build on that heritage with new and exciting cutting-edge music. Our mission? To release music that moves you. We are an ambitious, close-knit team who are passionate about music, developing talent and breaking artists. We are looking for a forward-thinking music person, who lives and breathes community management, steeped in internet culture and excited by bringing artists and fans closer together.
Parlophone/Alternative Role – Parlophone is home to some of the most ground-breaking and exciting artists in the world, including Coldplay, David Guetta, Ashnikko, Gorillaz, Gabriels, Rachel Chinouriri and many more. We are an ambitious, close-knit team who are passionate about music, developing talent and breaking artists. We are looking for a forward-thinking music person, who lives and breathes community management, steeped in internet culture and excited by bringing artists and fans closer together.
The Content & Creator Manager will lead on creating short-form content for online entertainment platforms and collaborating with creators to reach new audiences. This is a creative role, collaborating with artists to tell their stories through platforms like TikTok, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
Here you’ll get to:
- Work closely with artists and managers to develop content strategies in their campaigns.
- Collaborate with the online creator community to produce regular artist content.
- Support artists in content creation, providing guidance, content ideas, and analytics insights.
- Be the connective tissue between an artist and creatives.
- Apply short form platform knowledge to how we create content and use platforms such as TikTok, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
- Develop an in-house creator network for collaborating with artists.
- Be a champion of short form content education and inspiration within the label.
- Reach new audiences with scroll-stopping content and partner with the community team on turning those audiences into fans.
- Learn about artist fans and what engages them.
- Actively seek out opportunities amongst the upcoming creative landscape.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key content & creator partners.
- Work closely with third-party agencies and creators directly to support track and artist moments.
- Communicate the impact and performance of content and creator campaigns you drive.
- You have a passion for telling a story through content.
- Immersed in content entertainment platforms.
- Deep understanding of creator culture and short form content.
- You know content creators and how to work with them.
- You’re able to act as connective tissue between the artist and content creators.
- Natural working closely with artists during filming.
- Comfortable using tools and functionality on content platforms.
- Driven by creating quality content and having impact that helps drive an artist forward.
- Experienced working with creators and third-party profiles.
- Capable of working in a very fast paced environment and thinking creatively with content and how artists work with creators.
- Exceptional communication skills with an understanding of tone and voice appropriate for different artists, platforms and audiences.
- Ability to communicate and report the impact of content and creator campaigns.
- Curious with the future of the internet and how it applies to music fans.
- Strong knowledge of the music industry and how to work closely with artists and their teams.
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or any other characteristic protected by law.