With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics and Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
A little bit about our team:
As a central source within WMG, the UK & EU Commercial team work directly with all Warner Music labels and all digital/physical partners to drive the optimum results for all single and album releases.
- Assist the Commercial Director
- Distribute clear and concise release information and roll out plans both internally and externally (UK and Europe)
- Help to communicate Global Priority Scheme (GPS) results and updates
- Ensure that account specific marketing criteria are implemented
- Train and educate key personnel around the business in order to maintain consistent use of account Best Practice
- Share news of updated functionality or features at the account around the business
- Help our European markets to onboard new Account Managers
- Work closely with the entire Commercial Team to ensure that release roll out plans are in line with account terms criteria
- Communicate on new territory launch’s and share findings from existing markets
- Attend multi-territory calls and meetings
- Assist with communications around timed and confidential releases
- Work closely with our digital operations team on the set up of products
- Share and develop account specific reports using both internal and external resources
- Strive to streamline project information flow across Europe
- Populate partner facing pitch and new release documents with relevant information
- Monitor playlist positioning, streaming numbers, patterns and trends
- Prepare relevant reports and materials for internal and external meetings
- Deliver tasks ahead of deadline
- Be innovative and forward thinking, continually exploring new working methods and ideas
- Provide cover for the Commercial Director when needed
- Continually seek to improve and develop industry knowledge
- An understanding of the music industry
- Experience is using content management systems associated with platforms such as YouTube and Facebook
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to identify and exploit new opportunities within the marketplace
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
Why join us?
Here at Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.