We have an exciting mission at Songkick, in this role you’ll help drive the company’s commercial and partnerships strategy. Day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for building, retaining, and developing relationships with our partners across the music and tech space, helping Songkick achieve its vision. This isn’t just incremental; you’ll develop creative, value-building and industry-changing opportunities, working closely with our diverse, hardworking, music-loving team!
You’ll be a champion for artists using Songkick, understanding their needs, guiding them through our tools and developing our client base. You’ll be working with the Product, Tech & Marketing team to bring Songkick B2B tools to the industry and help our wide range of partners extract maximum value from the platform. We are a data-driven team, and you’ll bring the same mentality to your work: modelling opportunities, ensuring we have impactful reporting and setting metrics for Songkick’s and our partners’ success.
Songkick is committed to supporting the return of the global live music industry, it’s an incredible time to be part of it. Do you care about fans seeing awesome live shows? Would you enjoy helping shape the future of live music for artists? Come and talk to us, we’ve already started!
- Own our artist success strategy by building a strong network of relationships with artists and promoters to drive retention & reach
- Drive excellent experiences for our partners with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Be the Tourbox evangelist, (our artist platform) by using your expert knowledge of Songkick products and industry standard best practices to provide outstanding consultative support to B2B users
- Work closely with cross-functional teams developing industry-leading initiatives that deliver business growth
- Cultivate an in-depth understanding of competitors, market trends and Songkick product development to continually evolve our sales narrative & tools
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to deliver impactful B2B product marketing initiatives
- Empower our DIY artist community by being passionate about their needs
- Ensure we maintain high-quality information and data across all our B2B channels and Songkick ecosystem
- Shown experience of account management working with ticketing/ music technology companies, driving client retention, and fostering meaningful client relationships
- Proven cross-border knowledge of the live music sector, you know the players internationally
- Excellent communication skills with great attention to detail & a resourceful attitude, you can run multiple high-priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Proven experience of working in a dynamic environment with a track record of results and a collaborative attitude
- You can communicate cross-functionally to influence outcomes; you’re not scared to throw yourself into new projects
- Analytically minded and a spreadsheet power user, experience using Excel/ Google Sheets
- A proven track record of self-motivated performance – you take the initiative and stay motivated for the long term
It would be music to our ears if you also had
- Proficiency in business intelligence tools like Looker, Tableau or similar
- A good understanding of the recorded music industry, especially on the distribution side (e.g., streaming services)
- Time at a start-up or fast-growing business, where change is constant and company culture is a genuine priority
- Experience using Google Analytics / Google Data Studio and CRM, CS software
Songkick is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and crafting an inclusive environment for all.