In this role, you will manage the Warner Chappell Music business in South Korea. You will be responsible for delivering the sales plan thru existing market and expanding into new channels. You will be responsible to deliver the results, motivate the teams and protect the brand. You will work closely with the team in different Asia territories to ensure a 360 build out of the business plan and approach to the market.
You will have the opportunity to plan and build future strategic expansion plans, P&Ls for the business in country. You will also work closely with various clients, business partners to build excellent relationships and promote the brand name.
The ideal candidate is a motivational leader, strategic–thinker with excellent business acumen and passion for brand-building in music industry. It is essential to understand the cultural diversity of the regions, whom can inspire the teams and partners.
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent communicator, ability to self-prioritize, take ownership and responsibility with an ability to see the big picture and not lose sight of the detail.
- Drive revenue and manage P&L for the country
- Oversee the daily operations of the business, formulate, manage and control annual budget for the country
- Lead cross-functional staff to achieve business objectives together
- Establish strong relationships with regulators and local business community
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate staffing and talent management and development initiatives.
- Work closely with President to align the sales and marketing plan to optimize the business and brand awareness
- Ensure the brands image, values and position are properly maintained in accordance with corporate standards
- Evaluate competitive challenges for brand and identify opportunities for growth and profit enhancement
- Develop quarterly and annual plans for growth and to gain market share
- 8+ years of experience within the music industry is preferred
- Experience in building and managing a P&L
- Proven success building brands in country, with extensive industry network to support
- Must be an excellent leader, communicator, highly-organized and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Adaptable, resourceful and forward thinking, unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Excellent language skills in English and Korean
All data supplied will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.