The Warner Bros. Radio Promotions team in London is looking for a dynamic, driven and experienced Promotions Manager to drive campaigns across their diverse roster.
The role sits within the front line label with a roster that includes artists as diverse as Foals, Michael Bublé, Muse, Green Day, Dua Lipa, Rationale, K Stewart, Formation, Biffy Clyro, Jason Derulo and more.
- Responsibility for a split of the label’s roster for National Radio – from spot plays to playlists and promotion.
- Conceptualize, design and coordinate creative, compelling and strategic campaigns to break new and developing artists from the UK and overseas.
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships, regular contact and strong rapport with media partners, heads of music and DJs.
- Embracing the ever changing radio landscape – including visualization and social media aspects of promotion. Initiating and mobilizing any appropriate supporting activity around more traditional radio.
- Working in conjunction with our A&R, Marketing, digital ad publicity to align schedules, campaigns and ideas.
- Working directly with artists and managers.
- Analyze various airplay, playlist and strategic data to inform next steps and future campaigns.
Skills / experience required
- Sound knowledge, strong contacts and passion for radio, music and developing our business.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.