Warner Bros. is home to superstar artists such as Dua Lipa, Foals, Liam Gallagher and Royal Blood amongst others. Is music your passion and are you excited about the culture surrounding it? We are looking for a forward thinking music professional with marketing experience, steeped in youth culture and excited by breaking new tracks and acts. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will take responsibility for the overall strategic and tactical direction of all marketing activities for your roster of artists.
Why this could be your next big break:
Warner Bros Records has re-emerged as one of the most exciting labels in the UK with huge recent domestic artist success. You will be joining this ambitious label as a core member of the marketing team and have the opportunity to work on a broad roster of singles and artists.
Here you’ll get to:
- You will oversee marketing plans alongside WB Head of Marketing with accountability and local control of the P&L
- You will be responsible for establishing and developing the marketing function to encompass, but not limited to, advertising, brand management, product management, special events, market research, product and competitive analysis, etc.
- You will be responsible for defining and proposing marketing strategies and tactics to ensure commercial objectives are achieved
- You will be responsible for measuring the efficiency of specific marketing campaigns from a quantitative and qualitative aspect
- You will define, recommend, implement and maintain adequate above and below the line advertising though the media, digital, outdoor advertising, radio, television, etc.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- Experience in a relevant role within the music industry
- Experience with market research / analysis and marketing support
- Excellent analytical skills with results oriented approach
- Excellent critical thinking skills with organizational/multi-tasking ability
- First class verbal and writing skill
- Strong organizational behaviour competency
- A thorough knowledge of new technology, the digital world (as it pertains to the music business), Channel, Online and Direct Marketing are a pre-requisite for the role
- Team player who is able to work with various functions through relationships and respect the creative process
Why join us?
Here at Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of our company’s DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.