Wagram Stories GmbH is the German subsidiary of Wagram Stories France, one of the top 3 indies of the French record industry, with a 20+ year expertise and a staff of 120.
In addition to its headquarters in Paris, Wagram Stories have offices in Los Angeles, Montreal and since 2020, in Berlin. Wagram Stories’ scope of activities encompasses all aspects of the music industry, from distribution, rights management, to project marketing.
We, at Wagram Stories Berlin present local and international artists to both German-speaking and Eastern European markets, as well as offering the same wide range of services as our French counterpart.
With our global footprint, we provide an attractive model and a considerable potential for international signings. Developing a local roster is therefore key to our growth strategy.
We are a new label in Berlin, with a strong know-how and an international network. We are ambitious, focused and looking for a Senior A&R to amplify our vision and join us in building a success story from Berlin. If this strikes a chord, read on and get in touch!
The position of Senior A&R (m/f/d) is available immediately, based in Berlin.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The local catalogue is our primary goal at Wagram Stories Berlin, consequently you are responsible for building and developing this catalogue, keeping within the set qualitative and financial targets.
- Scouting tracks, trends & talents in the global digital world, focusing particularly on projects with high international potential.
- Acquiring local catalogues and developing label partnerships.
- Processing incoming proposals.
- Managing sound relationships with artists and management
- You have been working in a similar position for several years (please list artists with whom you have worked successfully in your application).
- You know the structures of the German music scene and are very well networked.
- You are in regular contact with writers, producers, and managers.
- You support our team with your music expertise and with specific A&R needs adapted to projects.
- You have excellent English skills (French skills is a plus)
- Salary according to personal requirements and qualifications.
Please send your application with the subject: A&R to