The Label & Agency Partnership Manager is a key role in Vydia’s B2B market initiative, and covers new business sales, installed client base sales, marketing, and channel distribution strategy.
The position is responsible for driving the effort to promote Vydia as a PaaS provider and expanding the number of clients that use our white-labeled service.
They must maintain an excellent communication framework across the Creator Relations team as well as the Product and Marketing departments.
- Facilitate the addition of new Label and Agency clients
- Develop B2B market growth tactics in line with Vydia’s corporate strategy
- Create standard outreach templates for current and future Label/Agency clients
- Prospect record labels, digital media and/or entertainment companies in Vydia’s target market to identify and schedule meetings with decision makers
- Develop and maintain relationships with label and agency decision makers leading to licensing agreements and distribution partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, legal, finance, operations, and customer service teams to develop proposals that align with our clients’ needs and Vydia’s business goals and promote customer retention
- 5+ years of experience in technology sales to record labels, film, television, or mass media production companies, or similar experience with an online media distribution company
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Superior operational and project management skills
- Digitally savvy; fluent with social media platforms, data analytics, and client relationship management systems
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it
- Team lunch every Monday and a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks
- A free on-site gym facility
- Open, creative workspace located inside the historic site of NJ innovation, Bell Works
- Leadership identified as the 2017 Tech Innovator of the year and highlighted by Entrepreneur Magazine as builder of one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end platform that monetizes content and handles its own supply chain, distribution, data pipelines, complex rights management, and payments.
Since its launch, the Inc. 500 video technology company has played a major role in amplifying multiple genres and further supporting the careers of Lil Pump, Post Malone, Jon Z, and Drake Bell.
The company has established strategic partnerships with over 200 digital service providers and applications such as Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, SoundCloud and networks YouTube, Vevo, BET, MTV, Music Choice, and Facebook.
Vydia’s technology-first approach enables them to address the needs of the industry and proactively provide solutions with speed.
This position will interview, on-board, and begin work remotely, until such time as it is safe to return to an office environment.
Candidates may be based either in the NY Metro or Greater Los Angeles areas.