Title: Head of Label Services Project Management
Job Type: Full-time
This is a fully remote position and we are particularly looking for people based out of Los Angeles, California.
Vydia currently has an exciting opportunity to be the Head of Label Services/Project Management. The Label Services department works to maximize opportunity for Vydia’s label and artist clients. You will work closely across physical retail and DSPs (Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, YouTube, etc.) to obtain partner support in the form of editorial placements and various marketing opportunities. Your department will also be responsible for working alongside key label accounts to implement effective release strategies for their artists. You and your team will constantly develop additional resources to ensure label clients are equipped with the tools needed to scale their business. This is a very exciting time for this department and Vydia as a whole!
- Manage Vydia’s Label Services Department including Label Service Associates, Managers, and Assistants.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining KPIs for the department, reporting on results, and demonstrating accountability.
- Optimize partner platforms for Vydia’s roster by maintaining strong communications with day to day DSP reps as well as developing new account relationships in order to maximize opportunities for Vydia clients
- Communicate partner platform updates, placements, and artist programs internally and externally.
- Use data to drive appropriate release strategy and to leverage for opportunities that drive impact for labels and their roster of talent.
- Manage and iterate the Project Management campaign/roll-out process to increase efficiency amongst Project Managers.
- Manage & scale the Vydia+ Partner Directory initiative
- Work alongside Vydia executives and Senior leadership on new company initiatives and their implementation.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, legal, finance, operations and client success teams to develop systems and services that align with our clients’ needs and Vydia’s business goals.
Reasons to work with us
- Identified by Inc 500 as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most entrepreneurial companies in America, providing major growth opportunities alongside the growth company.
- Vydia has a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives and was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2022 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment.
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it, including paid maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2021 and 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in commerce/marketing in music
Previous/current experience dealing with commercial platforms and DSPs as well as content and repertoire owners
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial platforms, industry trends, and product consumption in the evolving music industry
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment with a great team.