Vydia is seeking a brand evangelist who specializes in creative campaigns and curated experiences to join our team as the Head of Creative Marketing and Experience.
The ideal candidate is energized by connecting with people, is a visionary when it comes to resonating with music business professionals, and is excited to build a community around the Vydia brand.
This role is a remote position, with access to Vydia’s offices (currently in Holmdel, New Jersey and Los Angeles, CA) and reports to Vydia’s Chief Operating Officer. The Head of Creative Experiences will initially have one direct report, Vydia’s Marketing Communications Manager, and will strategically collaborate with the C-Suite, Label Relations, Label Services, and Product Management teams.
The right person for this role is an out-of-the-box thinker with expert experience in crafting event activations, curating exclusive experiences, connecting with strategic partners, and catching attention with modern communication and media. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career growth opportunity, strategizing with the C-suite, and working alongside a supportive team with an award-winning culture, this is the role for you.
- Connect and collaborate with key industry and brand players, influencers, and other trendsetters to forge new partnerships and opportunities to grow Vydia’s brand and product visibility.
- Create and roll out a variety of live events, group sessions, virtual webinars, product launch parties, and exclusive experiences with the goal of expanding, educating, and deepening connections within the Vydia community.
- Develop innovative and strategic methods to reach prospective and current music professional groups; Work closely with Marketing Communications Manager to help implement these creative ideas and opportunities.
- Craft creative, artistic, and impactful media campaigns, targeting label owners and other music business professionals.
- Partner with Product Management to help communicate and launch major new features to generate excitement and drive adoption as well as announce new strategic partnerships that increase the value of our services offerings
- Work with Label Relations and Label Services to highlight and announce new major Label partnerships and upcoming projects.
- Research and propose initiatives that inspire connections with different genre communities and key areas of global territory expansion.
- Find and initiate ways to be involved in the music events, artist showcases, trade conferences, academies etc.; Be the buzzmaker for our company on a global scale.
- Work closely with marketing team and leadership to develop an integrated marketing strategy for brand and revenue growth; Establish and implement short- and long-term corporate marketing goals and objectives that align with the company’s quarterly goals
- Capture and repurpose content to maximize the ROI of events, materials, investments, etc.
- Entertainment industry experience, including music, film, TV, podcasting and other digital media • Creative, innovative thinker with the proven ability to promote brands to the appropriate audiences, as evidenced by a digital portfolio to be submitted along with your resume
- Strong, effective communicator; diligent at documentation; extremely organized project management
- Previous experience in planning and executing events to help promote the company
- Ability to lead and adapt in an agile startup environment
- Proven track record of building creative and unique marketing events and strategies
- Ability to easily collaborate, influence, and acquire buy-in from stakeholders to greenlight campaign proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent, related field experience
Reasons to work with us:
- Identified by Inc 500 as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most entrepreneurial companies in America, providing major growth opportunities alongside the growth company.
- Vydia has a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives and was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2021 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment.
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- Flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it, including paid maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2021 and 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com