Vydia is seeking a CRM administrator to assist its Label & Creator Relations team and provide a go-to resource for managing the workflow of its Hubspot CRM.
If you are an organized, detail-oriented person looking for a dynamic opportunity with room for growth in a blend of tech start-up and music industry environments, you should consider applying. Candidates should have 2-3 years of experience administering a CRM system in a corporate environment.
Candidates for this position will interview remotely. The person selected for the role will also go through our onboarding and training process remotely and begin work from home.
- Ensure that the data in Hubspot is complete, correct and up to date
- Work with the entire organization as the SME for Hubspot; train people to ensure Hubspot is understood by new and existing users and help the system to grow and evolve
- Prepare and deliver reports for mission-critical KPI’s on a scheduled basis, accurately and on-time
- Demonstrate an intimate knowledge of Vydia’s client acquisition process as it relates to Creator, Label, and Agency customers
- Provides support and training for staff in data entry and basic management
- Attends regular meetings with support staff and various team members to review upcoming issues, items, and training
- 2-3 years of previous experience with Hubspot, Salesforce or a similar CRM (Hubspot experience a plus) in an enterprise environment, including report and dashboard creation
- Proven customer service orientation combined with the ability to work well with others
- Creativity, initiative, and excitement about the possibilities of using Hubspot to maximize the efforts of a Sales & Marketing team
- Excellent business analysis and problem-solving skills; expertise using Excel or Access a plus
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people of varying technical skills
- Previous experience in an end-user technical support role
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts
Reasons to work with us:
- As an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America Vydia offers huge opportunities to grow with the company.
- Vydia was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2017 due to its collaborative, fast paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it
- Leadership identified as the 2017 Tech Innovator of the year and highlighted by Entrepreneur Magazine as builder of one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end platform that monetizes content and handles its own supply chain, distribution, data pipelines, complex rights management, and payments. Since its launch, the Inc. 500 video technology company has played a major role in amplifying multiple genres and further supporting the careers of Lil Pump, Post Malone, Jon Z, and Drake Bell. The company has established strategic partnerships with over 200 digital service providers and applications such as Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, SoundCloud and networks YouTube, Vevo, BET, MTV, Music Choice, and Facebook. Vydia’s technology-first approach enables them to address the needs of the industry and proactively provide solutions with speed.