Job Type Full-time
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, performance analytics, rights management, automated payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing services.
Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com
Vydia is seeking an enthusiastic builder of audience and community to join our growing team as the Community Manager. In this role, you will act as the liaison between Vydia and our audience, supporting the growth and development of the Vydia community through strategic programming and events. You will also work cross-functionally with the creative team on public-facing content, including podcasts, web series, and interviews. The right person for this role is an outgoing collaborator with a keen ability to connect and communicate with audiences across a diverse range of topics within music, tech, and culture.
- Serve as the face and voice of the Vydia brand, through everyday interactions with the Vydia community, both in-person and online.
- Support and develop growth and retention goals for the Vydia community through a combination of outreach, programming, events, and strategic partnerships with thought leaders in the music and business space.
- Create and collaborate on public-facing content, including podcasts, interviews, and digital advertisements to convey thought leadership on the part of Vydia and contribute to the education and development of the music business community at large.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to achieve business goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our service to customers, tracking community feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events
- Serve as the host and key personality for Vydia across audio (i.e. podcasts), video, and editorial channels. Leveraging key relationships to partner with other industry experts on compelling content through interviews, deep dives, and digital takeovers.
- An outgoing storyteller with the ability to engage any audience.
- Proven ability to grow and foster relationships and community through personal audience metrics or growth metrics from a previous employer
- 2+ years experience as a podcast host or host for other on-air mediums
- Expert knowledge in music, culture, and business.
- Passion for music, media, and technology
- Proven track record in growing online and in-person communities
- Experience working in a tech startup environment
- Marketing Experience, specifically with a CRM like Hubspot
- Event management and/or execution experience
Reasons to work with us
- Vydia has been named Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ 4x due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Major growth opportunities alongside the growth of the company; Vydia has been identified as an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America
- Join a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives that are meaningful to our team members
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement, and financial wellness plans
- We invest in your growth and development, providing a professional development stipend for continued education and mentorship to support your career goals
- Hybrid/Remote flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it including maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.