Looking for your next sales challenge? We’re looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join our growing team and progress into Sales Manager.
Based in Cheshire, England, Voly is the leading accounts solution within the luxury Super Yacht sector. We are a small but dynamic team looking for a committed, resilient, and hard-working individual to join our journey in this exciting new arena. With an experienced leadership team, we are now entering new sectors starting with the “Entertainment” industry (Music, TV, and Film).
The role of the “Entertainment Lead Generator” is an exciting new role in the division. It will be your responsibility (assisted by the current team and wider Group) to identify, source and generate new business leads (target customers) in the UK and ROW.
- Source and diarize platform demonstrations
- Achieve lead generation targets whilst maintaining high customer service levels
- Deliver self-generating leads through a mix of cold calling and ‘hunting’
- Build a strong pipeline and customer base from a standing start
- Track leads through CRM to maximise all available opportunities
- Brief handovers to the team
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Experience in cold calling and outbound calling (ideal but not necessary)
- Ambitious for a career in sales
- Track record of building and maintaining relationships at home or work
- Constantly challenges own knowledge and drives own learning
- Flexible approach with a “can-do” positive attitude.
- Someone who wants to be part of a team environment.
- Interest in the Entertainment industry and an interest in financial tech.
Training to be provided
You will undertake the innovative and industry led Apprentify IT Technical Salesperson Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as social selling or account management. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across eight units:
- The Sales Lifecycle: you will learn about the sales environment, basic sales and marketing theory and how to manage customers through the sales lifecycle.
- Computer Systems and Sales: you will understand how different IT systems benefit an organisations efficiency and improve sales as well as their core unique selling points.
- The Sales Process: You will begin to master objection handling and closing sales as well as how to negotiate with prospects to achieve better results.
- Product Project: you will learn to analyse your market in detail and propose opportunities for new business for your organisation that are suitable for your product line.
- Sales Ethics and Legalities: you will gain an appreciation of legislation that affects sales and how to sell your products and services in an ethical manner.
- System Security: you will learn about how IT systems keep customer data secure and the principles of secure coding.
- Account Management: You will develop your skills in customer communication to win repeat business with your prospects and learn the importance of cultivating long term relationships.
- The Cloud and Unified Comms: you will learn about how organisations utilise cutting edge tech to streamline processes and protect from cyber attacks.
In addition to all the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your sales strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
Starting salary of £18-£22k + Commission Office-based role Private Medical Care Pension Employee Assistance Programme Opportunities for growth A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions Graduation in under 15 months Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training Sales projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery Learn sales skills and coaching in objection handling, account management, lead qualification, negotiation and using technology to improve sales
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry.