You’ll be working for an industry-leading, accountancy software provider based in Cheshire.
Voly is the leading accounts solution of choice within the Super yacht sector. Continual investment in new technology, like our Crew app, and integrated pre-paid card and payment system make it the most compelling solution in the industry.
We are now diversifying our target market and moving into the music industry, working with Tour Managers, Talent Managers and Production Managers of some of the biggest acts in the UK and across the world. This account manager will be responsible for assisting our Music Clients.
The systems interface and features make it user-friendly and easy to use, giving all users real-time visibility on all aspects of an artist’s financial position. We are a small but dynamic team looking for hard working individuals to join us on our journey in this exciting and challenging sector.
Looking for your next challenge? We’re looking for you!
The role of the Client Relationship Manager is to assist the Head of Operations and Head of Music in all matters relating to client satisfaction. You will be given a portfolio of existing clients to manage and will also be responsible for the on-boarding process for new clients. This will include training for new users, set-up system and introducing and managing applications and compliance for all of our partner products. It is a hugely varied role with a lot of direct contact with suppliers and clients. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who enjoys a fast-paced environment and can work autonomously when required.
- Account Management/Customer Service
- To take on responsibility for the front-line customer service and account management for Voly. This includes our online chat function, telephone customer service and attending meetings where required.
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- First line response to all online chat requests
- First line response to all incoming phone calls
- Responsibility of client on-boarding for Voly subscriptions
- Up-selling additional Voly products and module
- General administrative support to Head of Music
To manage the process of on boarding all clients to our platform by opening an account with our chosen partner integration and providing on-going support both internally and externally. This includes but is not limited to:
- Client on-boarding including supporting all clients through the application process by obtaining all relevant documents and liaising with the supplier. This includes chasing the client, supplier or Voly employee for any required information to ensure clients are on-boarded in a timely manner.
- Processing card orders
- Day to day communication with suppliers to ensure customer needs are met and to be the first point of contact for any issues, changes or concerns.
- Ensuring that all supplier SLA’s are met on a monthly basis
- Logging all application status’s and tracking until completion for every client
- Tracking any key account specific SLA’s
This role will progress as knowledge of the system increases and with that so will responsibility. This will in time, lead to the successful candidate doing new client demos and training as well as full management of some of our larger key accounts.
Skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate – Outlook, Excel, word
- A natural aptitude for software and systems
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer service experience in a software environment
- Any knowledge of the music industry or music tour operations
- Any exposure to financial services or accounting
Voly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to protected diversity characteristics such as race/ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. All successful job applications are subject to referencing and background checks.