Want to help the world’s best rock bands actually earn from streaming?
We’ve been working with artists like Leprous, Papa Roach and Kvelertak, selling thousands of tickets to fans in more than 100 countries. Now we are expanding, focusing especially on hard rock and metal. Why? Because we love the music, the bands and the rock audience.
VIERLIVE is a Norwegian live streaming platform on a mission to help bands earn their share in a piraya streaming market. We’ve redefined the live streaming format with big international artists and helped up and coming bands reach new fans. Recently we were awarded the highest ranking Norwegian design award DOGA, Innovation of the Year, and winner of the 2022 Angel Challenge Norway.
About the role
You will be working closely with hard rock and metal artists worldwide making them a part of the VIERLIVE family.
Who are you?
- Hard rock/heavy metal nerd
- 5+ years experience from label/management/booking
- You like setting your own schedule
- You’re not afraid of thinking outside the box
- You get things done
- You enjoy working with bands and their teams
- You enjoy working systematically to achieve your goals
- You strive for efficiency and structure
- You communicate effectively both verbally and written in English
- Speaking German is a bonus
Main areas of responsibility are
- Curate bands to the vier.live streaming platform
- Pitch our platform to metal bands/labels and their teams
- Help bands build fan communities on our platform
- Form partnerships with artists/labels/managements/festivals
What do we offer?
- Work with international bands
- Competitive salary and pension plan
- A new Macbook
- Five weeks vacation
- Access to our employee share incentive scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Rewarding and challenging tasks on a wide range of projects
- Regular team events, and off-site retreats
- Career development opportunities as a leader or subject specialist
- Be a part of the vibrant startup community at StartupLab in Oslo
- A unique opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest-growing music tech startups in Scandinavia
Norwegian live streaming platform founded in 2020. Sold 70.000+ digital tickets to fans in 100+ countries. Working with artists like Girl in Red, AURORA, Sigrid, Papa Roach, Kvelertak, Leprous +++
We recently successfully finished our pre seed funding round, now hiring for growth. Winner of this years Angel Challenge, members of the Startuplab incubator in Oslo, Norway.
Who we are: Artists, developers, film makers, entrepreneurs.
Join one of the most promising music tech startups in Scandinavia, when we create the next generation streaming platform for the global music industries.
Haakon Mathisen, co-founder and CEO
+47 954 45 314