Victory Records is an exciting, entrepreneurial business and the #1 Independent Rock Record Label in the country- established 1989.
The company has a sister publishing company, www.anothervictory.com, and, a sister merchandising company, www.shirts-now.com.
We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, analytical and self-motivated individual with personality to join our team. THIS POSITION IS IN CHICAGO.
- Assisting our existing three person Finance Department reporting to and working with our Controller;
- Cost Accounting;
- Accounts Payable;
- Accounts Receivable;
- Report preparation and analysis;
- Conducting month end accruals and closings;
- Bank and inventory reconciliations and weekly cycle counts;
- Auditing experience;
- Royalty processing;
- Special projects and the ability to think outside of the box.
Excellent communication skills and willing to take direction, computer and multi-tasking skills, especially exceptional proficiency with Excel, are mandatory.
We have a fast-paced, casual, team oriented environment. DESIRE – PASSION -TEAMWORK.
- Four-year accounting degree
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Financial Skills
- Financial Software
- Excellent Math Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Financial Diagnosis
- Experience with ACCPAC, Sage 300 and Counterpoint a plus but not mandatory.
The right candidate will find true ability to grow with the organization based on their contributions, drive and ambition along with being a stranger to the 9-to-5 work week with ability to work weekends when necessary.
Candidate will preferably have at least three years music industry experience in a similar position.
Excellent benefits- medical, dental, life and 401K. Please submit a cover letter and resume with references and detailed description of your accounting and computer skills, along with salary history to: email@example.com or fax: 312.873.3889.
You can view background press on the company at: http://www.victoryrecords.com/about
PLEASE, DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU SUBMIT A COMPREHENSIVE COVER LETTER AND MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS AD.