Vezt (www.vezt.co) is looking for a Director of Music Catalog Analysis to join our team, as we grow and scale on a global basis.
Qualified candidates should have a music publishing or performance rights organization/finance background with experience in valuing music catalogs internationally, across all income streams.
Vezt is the first IP rights marketplace, where rights holders monetize their music rights directly from the public.
We review a number of music catalogs on an ongoing basis. Our ideal candidate will be able to ascertain catalog value based on an analysis of royalty statements from a variety of sources. Communicating with royalty sources is required, and the ability to clearly identify and track historical royalty streams is critical.
- Review and analyze music catalogs to determine present and future valuations
- Request royalty statements from various international sources
- Communicate and follow up with royalty sources (labels, publishers, PROs, CMOs, SoundExchange, etc.) on a global basis
- Prepare a comprehensive catalog valuation report for senior executives
- Source new and available catalog opportunities for acquisition/monetization
Profile & Skills
- Experience with music catalog valuations and royalty analysis
- Music publisher and/or performing rights organization background preferred
- Financial analysis/royalty accounting background is a plus
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- Able to work with little supervision
- Able to deliver data in an organized and timely manner
What We Offer
- Full-time employment
- Potential for independent contractor option
- Work from home
- Join a diverse team of music and finance industry professionals changing the way music is monetized
- Competitive compensation package including corporate equity opportunities
Interested applicants should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org