Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners.
Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 450,000 music videos in its catalogue.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Vevo C&P Europe team in London. We are looking for a passionate candidate to join us as Talent and Label Relations Manager, France. In your role you will focus on building and maintaining excellent label and partner relationships within the territory. You’ll look to onboard new artists and labels to Vevo, and offer promotional support to artists and teams around their releases. You’ll also be responsible for securing talent for original content booking – working out when is the right time to engage with partners around different formats.
- Build and maintain outstanding relationships with local labels and partners, to learn about new video premieres, album release plans and artist marketing campaigns, and communicate on promotional support.
- Identify potential new artists and labels to onboard to Vevo.
- Prepare and present the local label roadshows to educate key partners on Vevo’s priorities, tools and Original Content offerings.
- Collaborate with the Junior Manager, Editorial & Programming to give input and ensure editorial and programming strategies are sucessfully implemented at a local level.
- Pitch and book local artists for our Vevo Original Content offerings.
- Coordinate with Vevo’s production team and the local production company on shoot organization in territory.
- Manage label and artist relations on day of shoot for Vevo’s original content.
- Understand and monitor content consumption and user trends by analysing data and drafting analytics and optimisation reports for labels.
- Represent Vevo and attend listening sessions, local events, label conventions and music conferences, virtually or physically when possible.
- Liaise with different internal teams (production, editorial, design, research, sales) on relevant local content organisation.
- Occasionally providing French translations for marketing or product localization.
- Native French and fluent English language skills
- +3 years experience in a digital media/music company
- Previous record of building relevant relationships with French industry partners.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passion for music of all genres and strong knowledge of the French music scene.
- Good understanding of the popular music industry and how to source information
- Open to travel to France regularly
- Familiarity with Analytics and the YouTube environment
- Well organised, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay outstanding attention to detail.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.