Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners.
Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually.
Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 400,000 music videos in its catalogue.
Vevo UK is looking for a passionate music fan to lead and develop our social media strategy in the UK. You’ll need to be adaptable – quick thinking, calm under pressure, thoughtful and considered in your output – all whilst maintaining a good sense of humour. Most importantly you should be a lover of all pop culture and a social media trend-seeker.
As a member of the team you will:
- Manage day-to-day running of Vevo UK’s social accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) promoting new music video premieres, original content and playlists.
- Collaborate with editorial and social teams in EU and US to execute global campaigns and strategy.
- Create and curate assets to engage social audiences and celebrate music video culture (e.g. memes, games, anniversaries).
- Work with design teams to create exciting social-first assets.
- Work with in-house production teams to create short-form social video content.
- Be responsible for building the social schedule, communicating key priorities to the editorial team.
- Stay abreast of social media trends, platforms, and best practice.
This describes you:
- Deeply knowledgeable about social media, especially within the music/entertainment space.
- Great awareness of current social media trends across all platforms.
- Confidence in writing social copy that represents our brand – to suit the right mood, tone and occasion.
- Demonstrable knowledge of running paid social ad campaigns
- A creative thinker – someone can generate the right ideas to excite artists, and their audience.
- You’ll need to be collaborative, working on projects with multiple stakeholders – both internally and externally.
- You have a real passion for music videos and the culture that surrounds them.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in an entertainment setting focused on social media.
- Proficient in using Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Ability to report on social activity and analyse statistics in depth.
- Community management experience with a focus on developing audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.